How to Rate and Review the Podcast
Help us spread the word about this podcast!
We have a goal to get 50 reviews/ratings by October 5th. You can get us there!
How to rate a podcast on Spotify (mobile):
Spotify doesn't give users the ability to leave reviews, however, you can leave a rating from one to five stars. (We hope you’ll leave 5 stars!) You cannot rate a show if you haven't listened to at least 30 seconds of an episode.
Here is how to leave a review:
Find the Recipe for Transformation podcast by clicking this link in your smartphone browser.
Alternatively, open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
Tap the Search tab, then type "Recipe for Transformation" in the search bar to get to the podcast's show page.
4. Tap the rating immediately underneath the podcast's description. Alternatively, tap the More (…) icon, then choose Rate show.
5. Drag your finger or tap on one of the five stars to leave a rating.
How to rate and review a podcast on Apple podcasts (mobile):
Open the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone or iPad.
Locate the search menu and type the name of the podcast "Recipe for Transformation".
Select the podcast to listen to the Trailer or any of the episodes.
Once you listen to anything, you can leave a rating or review on the main podcast page.
Scroll down to the bottom until you reach Ratings & Reviews.
Click one of the five stars under Tap to Rate to leave a rating.
7. When writing a review, Apple provides you up to 300 words to get your full review in. You’ll also need to add a title at the top of the prompt that appears. Once you’ve finished writing the review, tap the Send button in the top right corner.
How to rate and review a podcast on Apple podcasts (Mac computers):
1. Click this link, or,
2. Open the Apple Podcasts app and in the search field enter the name of the show “Recipe for Transformation”.
3. Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
4. After you listen to the trailer or an episode, scroll down the page until you see Ratings & Reviews
5. Click the stars to leave a rating on a 5-star scale, and “Write a Review” if you choose (you can rate without writing, if you’d prefer)